Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yeah! We found our camera! It was my fault...I had forgotten that I asked Zach to carry it in his bag when we went to the zoo a few weeks ago. Guess what? It was still there! Zach remembered, but I didn't!
So I can start putting pictures up!
We have all our cool season vegetable plants ready to go (almost...we are waiting for a few to start coming up). Brian is going to put a tomatoe, pea, green bean, and strawberry plants in upsidedown planters this year. I'm excited...I hope that everything turns out okay. I am so excited about our garden this year! Last year was "practice," so this year we mean business! I'll take pictures to keep everyone updated.

1 comment:

Tee said...

We are trying two upside down plants this year too. Let us know if you have any plants that might work better than others.