Monday, May 4, 2009

Website

There is a website that I love...it is called www.hillbillyhousewife.com. It took me a little while to love it...for a little while I would read some of the stuff in it and was like, "Are you joking me!?" Ex. "make your own sanitary napkins" That was a little too much for me, but so far I love the recipes on this site. I have tried several (some of them I add some of my own "Kelli-style" to the dishes), but overall pretty much every recipe I have tried on the site has been really good. Tonight I think I will try Chicken with Biscuits. So far the recipes that I have tried have been really easy to make and they don't call for a ton of ingredients. One of our favorites is the Hamburger Pinwheel. It is good with ketchup or white gravy. (you can also sneak spinach in there too...hehe) Alright--enough of this food talk time for a nap!! I am so tired, even this wooden computer chair is starting to feel comfortable....goodnite...afternoon.

No comments: