Monday, April 6, 2009

Lazy, lazy, lazy...

Sorry it has been a month since I have last blogged. We got really busy...I'm not sure with what, but I'm sure it was something important. ;)
I guess I will catch everyone up on all that has happened....hmm....okay not much has happened. We went to Utah last month, it was super fun. I got to hang with my sis and cousin and their kids. I LOVE family! When you are with them you begin to feel like all your weird quirks have a place.
I am turning into little Suzie Homemaker. I sewed my very first bean bag this week! That's right SEWED! Yes mom, I can actually sew! Yeah! And the good news is I don't hate it like I use to.
Well I am going to sign off. I am getting up early tomorrow morning to workout again! I will be glad when this workout everyday schedule is done. I am on week 8 of my program, I have four more weeks to go!! Yeah!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Yay for sewing! And nice job on the exercise program! I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and get up before Brian goes to work.