Thursday, December 30, 2010

Zach

So I have to brag a little bit...Zach is the most thoughful kid ever!  He went out and got everyone presents for Christmas.  I think he will be an exceptional man when he grows up, when he hears something he remembers it.  I had said something about not having a certain size of knitting needles and he went out and bought me the size I needed and some yarn to go with it!  He also spent the last few days before Christmas making presents for his mom and stepdad.  If I am stressed out he orders me to go and take a bath or something else relaxing.  I love how he still is a child though.  He loves to play with Spencer and Kaden and has not lost his imagination one bit.  Most of the time he was staying with us last week, he spent up in one of our trees make a fort with rope and sticks, and playing with his homemade bow and arrows.   We are so blessed to have him in our family.

2 comments:

Tee said...

He is such a great kid. We sure miss him. I remember the first year I was in the family, he drew my name for Christmas, and he remembered that one time I mentioned that I wanted a Chia Pet. Guess what he got me?! It was amazing because I said that like 2 months earlier! He has always been thoughtful like that.

James & Abbie Garvin said...

i want a zach baby!!!! that would make being a mo so much easier. not that i would 100% know yet. lol. that is sooo special. amazing kid.