Thursday, December 9, 2010

REAL Wreath

.
So I decided to be ambitious...I made a wreath. It turned out to be a lot simplier then I had thought. And it cost me 0 dollars!! I used a wire coat hanger, branches from my trees, and yarn, and about 40 or so minutes. I could probably do it faster now that I have done it once. It is not the prettiest wreath that I have seen but I am quite proud of it. If you want to make one yourself here is the blog. I love it...I'll probably make one next year too. I do have a confession though...for some of it I used a glue gun. When I finished one side looked very sparce and it was dark outside so trying to gather the cut branches was very hard. So I grabbed what I could and I hot glued them to the wreath...they weren't staying otherwise. I probably could have got them to stay but I was impatient and I wanted to show my fabulous hubby my creation when he got home. So there it is, my holiday wreath...I am so proud!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: