Friday, September 4, 2009

So I guess this is how my children view my dinner meals. I made a fabulous cheesey chicken potato skillet!! Yummm! I would think that even my 2 year old would like that!
No! I was wrong. Kaden did eat some, but I guess it didn't do it for him because he then stopped eating my food, and begun eating the highchair straps. He had some hanging out of his mouth and was chewing on the rest. He blames it on teething, but I know better!
Spencer on the other had didn't even bother with trying to sooth my feelings by eating some, he decided that dry, uncooked oatmeal was WAY better then the food that mommy cooked!
It was odd watching him with a measuring cup scooping up the oats and "slurping" them up! "Sigh!" Oh, my children! I should have some interesting diapers after this dinner!

No comments: