Friday, September 4, 2009

I wanted to ask everyone's opinion. I am currently taking an online class: "Children's Literature." I really like it so far! I get to read all these cool kids books! So one of my friends suggested that I should do a blog to go along with my class. So I started thinking about it and that sounded like a pretty fun idea. I'm not sure exactly what would go in it, just book reviews or other stuff....I'm not sure I'll have to think about it. But I wanted to know what you guys thought about that. Is it a good idea? Is it something that you all would be interested in. I've already read some books that a really do like.
I know before I took this class it was a struggle to go to the library because I had NO clue what were the "good" books. I didn't want to get a book that was boring or just plain stupid! That is one of the reason I took this class.
So anyway let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Wilde Family said...

YES! DO IT! YES! YES! YES! Oooh, and tell us what ages the books are appropriate for and include pics of the cover. Do it! I'm so excited!

MaryAnn said...

Totally do it! I hate not knowing which books are good at the library.