Sunday, August 26, 2018

 I can't believe how fast this summer has gone.  My kids started school last Tuesday and out always gives me a mixture of sad and glad to see them off to school. 
 
We had a great time with cousins this summer, out is so nice to Havre them fairly close.  We experimented with drying fruit and hopefully the second time will work out better.  I know, howc could you fall at drying fruit?  Did you know that you cashmere burn fruit in a dehumidifier?  Well you can.


Here is our crazy mess of a front yard...right now we are working on the inside of our home.  It was built in the 70's and the latest update was in the early 90's and only to parts of the house.  We've done a lot of little things but are saving up to pay cash for the fun stuff like flooring.  

 


I never get tired of the sunsets here or the amazing views on my morning walks.  I had a minor surgery this past February for plantar feseitus in both of my feet and am still recovering.  I haven't been able to walk and explore where we live yet.  And we have been here for almost 3 years.  I'm excited to get out and explore!  

1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

I'm so happy your blogged. I love to see how your kids look like you!