Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Star K Ranch


It took me awhile to find this place, but it is worth it! There are paths and trees and water...a ton of bugs in the summer. It was a gorgeous November afternoon, and we just walked. No agenda, no time slot, it was awesome. For me I think the key is to not care if we go one mile or just a couple steps. I want them to just enjoy there time outside. We collected some sticks and rocks and some branches with buds. I wanted to see if I could get them to bloom inside...no such luck yet. I read somewhere that a child should be able to walk one mile for every year old he is. So I would like to get to that point...but I am not pushing the kids to beat the clock or anything. I think I have that as a far off goal so that we keep active.





My sweet Addy...I love her smile. Most of the time she is a little ball of fun...except after shots.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: