Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hurray for mom's!

So on Monday night Kelli bent over to pick something up and ended up on the floor in pain. She ended up tweaking her back somehow and could barely walk. So in my massive, well shaped arms I carried her upstairs to rest. Since she couldn't really stand\walk I took Tuesday off to take care of the kids while she continued recovering. I don't think I ever under appreciate how much my wife does, but when you don't experience it first hand sometimes you can become a little complacent. Do know how difficult and stressful it can be to tend to 4 kids by yourself? I think I did pretty good but when it came time for dinner I punted and ordered pizza. At the end of the day I was pretty spent, but Kelli was able to get some much needed rest. So "Cheers" to all the mom's out there for all the amazing things you do.

1 comment:

Tee said...

Thank goodness for your "massive, well shaped arms" :) Poor Kelli, I hope she's feeling better! I bet the kids enjoyd the change of pace with having you home too!