Monday, October 18, 2010

Contemplating Boxes

Aren't boxes wonderful! They are probably the cheapest and most loved toy ever! We got a new dishwasher (and my studly husband installed it himself...and it works!), anyway, we got a new dishwasher and the boys love playing in the box. They dump all their toys and books into it and play! When I took this picture Spencer was reading a book to Kaden...it was super cute! I think we should have a national box day...HORRAY for boxes!! They make my life a little easier.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

MaryAnn said...

That is completely adorable. My kids love big boxes, too. The only problem is that we can never get rid of them. We have their hotel box, the garage box, the magical ressurection box, etc.. all around the house!

Dan Garvin said...

Good job on the dishwasher. Very impressive.