Wednesday, August 18, 2010



So a few weeks ago we were able to get some family pictures done by a friend's daughter. I love love love them! They are super cute. The best thing of all is that she is mailing me the cd so I can print off as many as I want and any size that I want! I love that I don't have to buy a "package."
I feel like the last few weeks have been hard...I have been crazy, impatient mama. I'm not sure why, maybe I'm going through a faze (just like the kids). Addy is super cute. She is gaining some chub, and she is smiling and laughing so much more. The boys are super helpful...sometimes. I love all my kids sooo much, I adore them...but sometimes I just get tired. I know they deserve better then what I am giving them right now. I wish I could remember these sweet smiles when they are testing my patience. I must remember that I only have them at this age for a little while. Patience Kelli, patience...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Sounds like you are a great mom Kelli. And things will get easier as they get older. Trust me. When David was like 3 months old I thought I would die. But when he started being able to sit up things seemed to be easier for me.

Wilde Family said...

The pics turned out super cute! I can't wait to see more!

Alana said...

Cute family! Yes, the boys share a room. They only have their beds, a few books and cloths in a dresser. I wanted the bedrooms to be conditioned for sleeping time only. After prayers, brushing teeth and reading a book or listening to a song (it is their choice) I ask if they want the door open or closed. They usually choose open. If they get out of bed I walk them back to bed, kiss them goodnight again and walk out without saying anything. If they get up again out of bed they know I will shut the door, which they do NOT like. So they do pretty well going to sleep. I think the biggest thing is not having anything fun in the room...although at noonday nap time they have taken the beds completely apart! Anyways, hope that helps. We got the ideas from the Love and Logic Magic for Early Childhood: Birth to 6 years of age" Book. Love and Logic has saved my sanity and I don't feel like I am the "bad guy" when "teaching my children," not punishing them. Hope this helps. :o) You learn more as a mother than any other profession!