Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Spencer!


So I'm pretty proud of this cake. My sister got me a Bigtop Cupcake Mold for Christmas so I was going to use that for his cake. I think I did something wrong because the cake totally fell apart as I took it out of the mold. I had a little bit of batter left over and made two thin circle cakes, I then piled a broken piece of cupcake on top and called it a mountain! I used Spencer's toy train set to make it more believeable.
We had Grandma and Grandpa Hodson, Michelle and Jared over to celebrate. Spencer had a good time....although I think next year we will open presents in the morning. He wants to play with them but if it's night then he has to go to bed. Hopefully doing it in the morning with space out the excitment throughout the day and there will be less melt downs. Posted by Picasa

No comments: