Thursday, October 3, 2013

Sleepers

 
 
 

I have been horrible about keeping regular with this blog,  sorry.  I would like to say that I will try to do better, but I don't think that is going to happen.  Right now school and family are taking a huge chunk of my energy right now.  But I am going to keep posting stuff.  So all these pictures are actually  from July.  There seems to be a lot of sleeping going on in July.  The last picture is Zach.  He wanted to watch a movie and the movie player was on his desk, so he took his mattres off of his bed and hoisted it up on a storage container and propted up the ends with a stool and a box.  And then he fell asleep.  I asked him why he didn't move the movie player instead, he said, " Cause I'm lazy and didn't want to move it."  Hmm...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: