Sunday, December 2, 2012

Catch up: Halloween


So this pregnancy has kicked my butt.  I experienced the "morning sickness" all day everyday until my 20thish week.  My body is being kind to me know, but usually I get sick again at the end.  So this is the main reason for no blog posts for a while.  So I am going to play catch up.  The above picture is of my brother in law Sterling and his and my kids.  They were all facinated with watching him play.  Old school Super Mario. 

My sister and her family and my parents came to visit for Halloween and the next week we had our family reunion. 

Here are all the cousins in their costumes.

Little Addy and Ellie...both were Fairy Princesses...unplanned.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

oh my gosh. Addie is so cute as a fairy princess!