Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hiking in July

So in the beginning of July we decided to do a family hike. We went to Devil's Head by Sedila Colorado. This is our second attempt at hiking there. The first attempt resulted in a couple hours driving...hopelessly lost...and emergency vomit clean up. (Apparently Spencer gets car sick.) This time went better. We made to the trail fine and started hiking. Zach took off immediately. I think he is at the age where being with family is not fun. So this picture is as far as we got. The boys were done. I sort of enjoyed myself. It is hard for me not to feel frustration mixed with a dash of anger when Zach takes off without even a look back. And when we do finally catch up with him, he has this, "I have been here forever waiting for you and I am so bored," look on his face. It kind of spoils it for me. I think I need to just get over it and enjoy my surroundings. So enjoy the pictures. I think I need my camera surgically attached to me somehow...I seem to loose it alot.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: