Saturday, May 7, 2011

Birthday Preparations


Addy's Birthday was really simple and low key. She got the skirt and doll from us. And then a toy and clothes from Grandma and Grandpa Hodson. We loved it. I love the idea of having the kids involved with the birthday stuff. They loved doing it. I don't know if I would have enjoyed simple birthdays...I was a little greedy as a kid. But weither or not I would have liked it it would have been better. So for Addy's birthday presents...the only thing I paid for was the string and elastic for the skirt. Yea!!
Spencer and Kaden made a birthday sign for Addy, all on their own!


Here they are cutting and taping.



Here is the doll I made for Addy. I had made two other dolls for Spencer and Kaden to practice on...the girl hair is so much easier to do then the boy hair. I got the pattern from the Martha Stewart Encyclopedia of Sewing and Fabric Crafts.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: