Sunday, November 7, 2010

Birthday!

So for Kaden's birthday we took a trip downtown to the Fire House Musuem. It was tons of fun! There was hardly anyone else there. There was so much to see and play with. The boys had a blast. We even got to go to story time...we were the only ones there. We will definitly be going back soon!


I went simple this year with the cake...cupcakes!! Kaden loves the book "The Very Hungry Caterpiller" we read it like every day, so I decided to make the caterpiller out of cupcakes. My first thought was to try and make a butterfly cake, but simplicity won...and I am very happy with it. Most of it ended up under Kaden's chair anyway. He loves to shove things in his mouth but keeping it there is another story.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Wilde Family said...

Happy Birthday, Kaden! I'm loving the caterpillar cupcake idea. I may have to steal it (a version of it) for next year.

Katrina said...

I'm glad you guys had fun! I'm sorry we couldn't come with you. Let me know when you are ready to go next time. Happy birthday Kaden!