Thursday, March 25, 2010

Miracle

A small...very small miracle took place in our house just now. Spencer sat on his potty!! I told him if he sat on it, (he didn't have to go) he could get a "potty chocolate." He avoids anything potty related...except books, for some reason he loves to read books about going potty. So tonight after seeing Kaden sit on the potty, running back and forth giggling nervously, and after a few false starts he sat on the potty...for maybe a second...with his diaper on. (We all have to start somewhere, right?) So he got a "potty chocolate." I'm not sure if this is a start to something wonderful or if he is just playing with our hopes and dreams. I guess only time will tell.

1 comment:

Dan Garvin said...

Potty chocolate just seems so..., so..., descriptive. I'm sure it won't bother Spencer, but I'd never go for it.