Thursday, July 9, 2009

Poop....yes Poop!

So I know this probably isn't kosher to talk about but Kaden had the nastiest diaper today. I have never seen one like it so I had to blog about it. Needless to say he exploded....he exploded all the way up to his shoulders and the tops of his arms....ewwww!!! I tried to take his clothes off without smearing everthing (kind of succeeded in that) and then I plopped him into the bathtub. So I thought everthing was cleaned up but while Brian was putting Spencer to bed this evening he bent down to get a book to read and....yes there was a big glob of poop on the book! To make it worse...it was a library book! Don't worry we sanitized it and it didn't get on any pages, but gross! Now everytime I get a book from the library I'm going to wonder if some kid pooped on it!

2 comments:

Robbie and Barb's Family said...

That is hilarious!

Tee said...

Holy cow, that's funny! Just the word "poop" makes me laugh.