Friday, June 12, 2009

I know it's been raining for it seems like forever, but I love it! It saves me from having to water the garden. I love the sound of rain and the smell, and I love the lightening and thunder that sometimes comes with it! Brian thinks I'm nuts when I get all excited and rush outside to watch the lightening. Maybe I am.
....Spencer just got up AGAIN! So much for me time. Well I hope everyone who has rain is enjoying it. Remember at least around here it will be gone and dry by the middle of July and then it will just be hot hot hot!
Sorry, random thought: does anyone ever use the Webdings font?? Hey everyone, happy friday!
Did anyone get that sentence?

2 comments:

Tee said...

I love the rain too! One of my favorite past times is to sit in the garage with the door open watching the rain and lightening in a lawn chair. LOVE it!

Brian said...

Hey everyone, happy Friday!