Sunday, December 14, 2008

Baby Blessing

Today Kaden Wayne Hodson was given a name and a blessing.
These are all who helped bless our third little son (not including Brian of course):
RD Boardman
Elden Hodson
Mark Hodson
Ken Kluza
Jeremy Paxton
Bishop Turnbow

Okay he looks kind of funny but trust me he was adorable. Poor babies, we but them through so much to look cute for us. No adult in his right mind would wear the outfit that I put Kaden in...but babies can somehow pull it off.
It was a wonderful blessing. I am so excited to have my two little boys! Our house gets extra crazy when Zach is here, but it fills me with "warm fuzzies!"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey, I didn't know you had a blog! I saw you looked at mine and that's how I found out. By the way, let me know if you plan on ordering pictures before Christmas. I am sitting on Charla and Kelli's order because I was hoping to put yours with theirs and order everything together. E-mail or call soon!

Robbie and Barb's Family said...

The blessing was wonderful! I am so glad that we were able to hear it!