Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I am so excited! We have started doing something with our basement. We painted most of it this last week and we got a chair down there! Why is this so exciting? Well, because I had a table sitting downstairs that I wanted to use as my desk, but I have had no chair. Now that I am pregnant and it is summer I and we have no AC I like to go into the basement...the only place to sit though is on a little Zach/Spencer size couch. (Not at all comfortable.) So we picked up a cheap kitchen chair and I put a cushion on it and now I have a desk area!!
I have all kinds of plans for the basement. Brian and I are going to try and build small bookshelves for the toys and books and stuff, and I am going to put chalkboard squares on the walls. Ah, the simple pleasures.

2 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Hurray for the chair! We still don't have a chair in Joshua's room and it's kinda tricky to read him bedtime stories and such while standing. Your basement sounds like it's going to be the best part of the house.

Tee said...

I love exciting things like that :)