Wednesday, June 25, 2008

New Baby



My sister Charla and her husband Sterling had their little baby boy earlier this month. And guess what? He is long and skinny...big suprise! His name is Brayton (hope I spelled that right...sorry Charla if I didn't) Sterling Jessup. What a cutie! He looks like a little gangster in the bottom picture.
Brian and I also have some news for those who don't know...which might be quite a few...sorry. Anyway, this November we will be adding to our little family another little boy! The poor Grandparents...all grandsons so far! We are excited, but I am ready for a break from pregnancy after this one. I still have morning sickness, and I am way more tired, and my pregnancy couldn't be complete without at least one trip to the ER! I hope the rest of the time it is boring and uneventful.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Kelly this is Amy Reimschiisel, I have been wanting to talk to Charla and I was hoping you could email me her phone number and or email as well. I have an old one from when she lived by BYU. My email is ameme05@gmail.com. I am so excited to hear that she had a little boy. Last time I talked to her she had a miscarraige. I would love to get in touch. thanks so much!